The ONE things you can do today – right now, in fact – if you’re fed up dieting and want to lose weight is to go one a Weight Loss Holiday.
You might be wondering what a weight loss holiday is and if I’m going to suggest you go on one of those Biggest Loser style boot camp weeks? Or maybe a Detox Spa or a Health Farm? It’s none of those. Quite the opposite, in fact.
A Beyond Chocolate style Weight Loss Holiday doesn’t involve spending any money or booking hotels and train tickets. It doesn’t require any packing or travelling. You can enjoy a Beyond Chocolate Weight Loss Holiday in the comfort of your own home and you won’t believe how amazing you feel at the end of it!
Here’s how it works;
- You give yourself a complete break from losing weight for a set period of time. Ideally a month or two. But you decide, if that feels too long, how long would you be willing to treat yourself to?*
- You stop all diets and diet behaviours for the whole holiday
- You shelve the idea of a goal weight or target weight loss
- Every day you do ONE small action that focuses on transforming your relationship with food and your body. Our book and our online course have lots of these small, doable action ideas.
- Every day you take 5 minutes before you go to sleep to appreciate yourself for the small step you’ve taken and you plan the action you’ll do the next day.
That’s it? Yup.
You might be thinking…. “Really? How on earth will that make any difference!?”
I promise you that if you go on a Beyond Chocolate Weight Loss Holiday you will come back feeling more refreshed, more relaxed, freer and more in control than you have ever felt before. You’ll find it so liberating that you’ll be booking another holiday before you know it and then possibly decide to stop dieting altogether and move to No Diet land forever!
Are you ready to go? You deserve a holiday, I know you do. After years (maybe even decades?) of failed dieting and desperately trying to lose weight once and for all, you have definitely earned yourself a break, don’t you think?
* A weight loss holiday is not the same as being in between diets, you know the “I’m not on a diet so I can eat the house out” license-to-binge mentality, It means taking the focus off weight loss and really paying attention to your relationship with food and your body, while you’re on the holiday.